Your browser (Internet Explorer) is not fully supported. For the best shopping experience please upgrade to Microsoft Edge or use other modern browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Safari).
Terms of Service
Please read the following terms and conditions of use; use of the Site constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, you should not access or use the Site. Micro Kickboard reserves the right to make changes to the Site and to these Terms from time to time. When we make changes, we will post them here. Micro Kickboard provides you with access to and use of the Site subject to your compliance with the Terms.
No material from the Site may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way, except as specifically permitted on the Site. The Site, including all of its information and content, such as text, data, wallpaper, icons, characters, artwork, images, photographs, graphics, music, sound, messages, software and the HTML used to generate the pages (collectively, “Materials and Content”), is Micro Kickboard property or that of our suppliers or licensors and is protected by patent, trademark and/or copyright under United States and/or foreign laws. Except as otherwise provided on the site or in these Terms, you may not use, download, upload, copy, print, display, perform, reproduce, publish, modify, delete, add to, license, post, transmit or distribute any Materials and Content from this Site in whole or in part, for any public or commercial purpose without the specific prior written permission of Micro Kickboard.
The Site may be used only for lawful purposes and is available only for your personal, noncommercial use, which shall be limited to viewing the Site, purchasing products, providing information to the Site and downloading product information for your personal review. You are responsible for your own communications, including the transmission, posting and uploading of information, and are responsible for the consequences of such communications to the Site. Micro Kickboard specifically prohibits any use of the Site, and requires all users to agree not to use the Site, for any of the following:
- Posting any information which is incomplete, false, inaccurate or not your own
- Engaging in conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, giving rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any city, state, national or international law or regulation, or that would fail to comply with accepted Internet protocol
- Communicating, transmitting or posting material that is copyrighted or otherwise owned by a third party unless you are the copyright owner or have the permission of the owner to post it
- Communicating, transmitting or posting material that reveals trade secrets, unless you own them or have the permission of the owner
- Communicating, transmitting or posting material that infringes on any other intellectual property, privacy or publicity right of another
- Communicating, transmitting or transferring (by any means) information or software derived from the site to foreign countries or certain foreign nations in violation of any applicable export control laws
- Attempting to interfere in any way with the Site’s or Micro Kickboard’s networks or network security, or attempting to use the Site’s service to gain unauthorized access to any other computer system
- Communicating, transmitting or posting material that is in violation of applicable laws or regulations
- Using the Site to harass, disrupt, or unlawfully interfere with Micro Kickboard business interests
limits on purchases
In an effort to enhance your shopping experience and give as many customers as possible the opportunity to purchase our merchandise, we may place limits on purchases and we do not authorize the purchase of commercial quantities of our merchandise. We also may, among other things, restrict orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. We reserve the right to limit, cancel or prohibit orders that, in our judgment, appear to be placed in violation of this policy. We further reserve the right to cease doing business with customers who violate this policy. We may modify this policy at any time without prior notice. This policy applies to all purchases of Micro Kickboard merchandise.
Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. Micro Kickboard investigates violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting any user or users who are involved in such violations. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site, including, without limitation, the following:
- Accessing data not intended for you or logging on to a Micro Kickboard server or account that you are not authorized to access
- Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization (or succeeding in such an attempt)
- Attempting to interfere or interfering with the operation of our Site, our provision of services to any other visitors to our Site and our hosting provider or our network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, “flooding,” “email bombing” or “crashing” the Site
- Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or transmission or posting to our Site
We control and operate the Site from the United States, and all information is processed within the United States. We do not represent that materials on the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you are located in a country other than the United States, you will be unable to order from this website. Please visit www.micro.ms to find your local distributor.
product and pricing information
Although Micro Kickboard has made every effort to display our products and their colors, textures and appearance as accurately as possible, the displayed attributes of the products depend upon the monitor of the user, and Micro Kickboard cannot guarantee that the user’s monitor will accurately portray the actual attributes of the products. Products displayed may be out of stock or discontinued, and prices are subject to change. Micro Kickboard is not responsible for typographical errors regarding price or any other matter. Out-of-date pricing, invalid coupons, or website glitches that cause pricing discrepancies will not be honored. Likewise, Micro Kickboard does not warrant the accuracy of customer product ratings, comments or feedback.
Final sale and refund information
All Warehouse Deal and helmet merchandise is final sale and is not eligible for refunds or exchanges. Micro Kickboard accepts returns on items ordered within the last 30 days, that are in unused condition. Items that are returned in used/damaged condition will be subject to a refund that is less than the amount paid for the item, subject to the discretion of our Customer Service team. Please note, any returned electric scooter is subject to a 20% restocking fee.