Your browser (Internet Explorer) is not fully supported. For the best shopping experience please upgrade to Microsoft Edge or use other modern browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Safari).
Micro Mini Chassis
Micro Mini part
Accidents happen, but fortunately, there’s an easy fix for a damaged frame. A new hard plastic spine will get your scooter rolling again.
- Use a Phillips-head screwdriver to remove the eight black screws on the underside of the scooter.
- Remove the colored deck from the black frame, lifting up from the rear end of the scooter first.
- Remove brake screws (on silver square directly behind brake).
- Use Allen key to remove bolt from rear wheel, then remove wheel.
- Use Allen key to remove bolt from front wheels, then remove wheels.
- Use 9/32 or 7mm ratchet to remove steering link screw and washer in crossbar.
- Use Phillips-head screwdriver to remove small screws on reinforcement plate and larger screws on b-bend cover plate.
- Remove b-bend wires.
- Use Allen key to unfasten bolt in chassis and remove bolt and washer.
Repeat steps 9-1 in reverse order to attach new chassis.
Write Your Own Review