Your browser (Internet Explorer) is not fully supported. For the best shopping experience please upgrade to Microsoft Edge or use other modern browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Safari).
Micro Mini Brake
This tiny part works hard to keep riders safe in stop-and-go traffic. Check yours for wear periodically and replace when necessary.
- Use a Phillips-head screwdriver to unfasten the eight black screws on the underside of the scooter.
- Remove the colored deck from the black frame, lifting up from the rear of the scooter first.
- Unfasten the two silver screws next to the brake, then remove the bolts and stock brake.
- Replace with new brake, reattaching bolts.
- Position the deck on the black base, rear end first, and replace the eight screws.
Write Your Own Review