Brake for Micro Maxi (Silver With Screws)
Maxi Kick part
This standard brake works for all Micro Maxi models and includes a bolt and screws.
- Use a 1/8 Allen key to remove the two silver screws near the front wheels.
- Then use a Philips head screwdriver to remove the screws holding the pink or red plate in place.
- Use a Phillips head screwdriver to remove the six black screws on the underside of the scooter, and remove the black or purple deck from the base.
- Remove the two silver screws holding the brake in place, then remove the bolts and old brake.
- Put the new brake in place and reassemble scooter in opposite order (steps 4 through 1).