Special Price $99.99 Regular Price $129.99
The Chopper is an ideal balance bike for toddlers and preschoolers. Now available with classic chopper handlebars.
- the beach-style handlebars are designed to be easier to reach and while limiting the steering radius, providing more stability for young children
- an example of Micro's philosophy of employing the strongest materials in a lightweight, minimalist design
- at only 4.1 lbs, the Chopper is the lightest-weight balance bike on the market, making it easy for young children to control, pick up and carry as needed
- the height-adjustable seat and handlebars accommodate sharing amongst siblings
- the Micro Chopper is the new quality choice in balance bikes for toddlers and preschoolers
Designed for children as young as 2 and as old as 5, the Chopper is incredibly lightweight. At just 4.1 lbs it's the lightest-weight balance bike on the market. Available now in trendy neutrals for Millennials, in silver, black or white. Micro designed the innovative beach-style 'chopper' handlebars to be wider, making them easier for young children to reach. The Chopper bars also limit the turning radius, for greater stability.
The Micro Chopper helps young children learn balance and coordination and gain confidence. Parents will be thrilled to see their young children balancing on two wheels, getting exercise and having fun. Onlookers cheer and shout compliments, adding to everyone's fun.
The Chopper comes with non-marking wheels so it can be used indoors and out.
Watch our Original Balance bike video here (the Chopper video is coming soon!) http://www.microkickboard.com/micro-g-bike
|Age||2 - 5 years|
|Weight capacity||44 lbs|
|Scooter Weight||6 lbs|
|Storage and Travel||No|
|Handle Height||27" - 36"|
|Wheel size/material||Front and back: 200 mm, Polyurethane|
|Length/width of scooter||No|
|Length/width of standing deck||No|