Your browser (Internet Explorer) is not fully supported. For the best shopping experience please upgrade to Microsoft Edge or use other modern browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Safari).
How may we help you?
(Type your question or click a question below!)
What is covered under the Micro Kickboard warranty?
All of Micro's products come with a 2-year warranty against manufacturer defects; the warranty is also included for items in our Sale Section (used, discontinued, etc).
The warranty covers defects on material and workmanship under normal use.
What is NOT covered by our limited warranty?
- Normal wear-and-tear on parts, including wheels, grips, and brakes
- Theft and/or lost items
- Secondhand, modified, or altered product
- Poorly maintained product (ie left outside / rust / oxidation) and/or failure to follow instructions & warnings in owner's manual
- Problems that result from external causes such as accident, abuse or misuse (excessive load, aggressive riding/tricks, etc)
- Usage that is not in accordance with product instructions
- Failure to perform preventive maintenance
- Problems caused by using accessories, parts, or components not supplied by us