- Q & A
Available in Baby to Adult sizes, these durable helmets feature an injection-molded ABS shell over an EPS shock-absorbing liner for high-impact protection. A spin dial and adjustable straps ensure the perfect fit, and multiple air vents help you keep your head cool. A no pinch, quick-release magnetic buckle offers one-handed operation.
Nutcase Baby Nutty helmet (size XXS)
- Recommended for ages 1-2
- Fits a head circumference of 18½" — 19⅝" (47-50 cm).
- Ships with 3 mm crown, front and rear pads inside the helmet, with an additional 6 mm pad set included.
- The Baby Nutty Helmet is lightweight (280 grams) important for a young child when developing neck strength.
- Easy-on fit system grows with your toddler
- Engineered, tested, and CPSC certified for 1 year and older
Nutcase Little Nutty Helmet (size XS)-Nutcase Adult Helmet (size L)
- Adjustable and removable spin dial gives a snug, comfortable fit.
- Deluxe soft chin pad for extra comfort
- 11 vents as well as ventilation grooves in the EPS
- No pinch magnetic buckle
- Durable ABS shell and protective EPS inner foam lining
All helmets are C & CE EN 1078 Multi Sport Standard Safety and comply with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets.
There are no videos available at this time.