- Q & A
Accidents happen, but fortunately, there’s an easy fix for a damaged frame. A new hard plastic spine will get your scooter rolling again.
- Use a Phillips-head screwdriver to remove the eight black screws on the underside of the scooter.
- Remove the colored deck from the black frame, lifting up from the rear end of the scooter first.
- Remove brake screws (on silver square directly behind brake).
- Use Allen key to remove bolt from rear wheel, then remove wheel.
- Use Allen key to remove bolt from front wheels, then remove wheels.
- Use 9/32 or 7mm ratchet to remove steering link screw and washer in crossbar.
- Use Phillips-head screwdriver to remove small screws on reinforcement plate and larger screws on b-bend cover plate.
- Remove b-bend wires.
- Use Allen key to unfasten bolt in chassis and remove bolt and washer.
Repeat steps 9-1 in reverse order to attach new chassis.
There are no videos available at this time.