- Q & A
This tiny part works hard to keep riders safe in stop-and-go traffic. Check yours for wear periodically and replace when necessary.
- Use a Phillips-head screwdriver to unfasten the eight black screws on the underside of the scooter.
- Remove the colored deck from the black frame, lifting up from the rear of the scooter first.
- Unfasten the two silver screws next to the brake, then remove the bolts and stock brake.
- Replace with new brake, reattaching bolts.
- Position the deck on the black base, rear end first, and replace the eight screws.
There are no videos available at this time.