- Q & A
**Only compatible with Micro Maxi (ages 5-12) scooter**
Available in black to coordinate with all scooters, the T-bar is quick and easy to replace.
- Flip the scooter upside down and look for the push button protruding from the bottom of the T-bar.
- Release the T-bar by pressing in the push button while lifting the handlebar out of the scooter base.
- Attach the new T-bar by pressing the push button while inserting the bar into the hole in the scooter base.
- Listen for the click when the T-bar is securely in place.
- To adjust the height of the T-bar, open the clamp below the handlebar grips. Push in the locking button and lift the bar to desired height. (If setting at an in-between height, use a #5 Allen key to tighten the bolt on the clamp.) Finally, close the clamp to set the height.