- Q & A
Accidents happen! Fortunately, there’s an easy fix for a damaged frame. A new hard plastic spine will get your scooter rolling again.
- Use a Phillips-head screwdriver to remove the eight black screws on the underside of the scooter.
- Remove the colored deck from the black frame, lifting up from the rear end of the scooter first. There are long and short screws, be sure to separte long screws for short screws (if a longer screw is inserted into the wrong hole the deck can become punctured)
- Remove brake screws (on silver square directly behind brake).
- Use Allen key to remove bolt from rear wheel, then remove wheel.
- Use Allen key to remove bolt from front wheels, then remove wheels. Remove mudguard cover
- Use 9/32 or 7mm ratchet to remove steering link screw and washer in crossbar.
- Use Phillips-head screwdriver to remove small screws on reinforcement plate and larger screws on b-bend cover plate.
- Remove b-bend wires.
- Use Allen key to unfasten bolt in chassis and remove bolt and washer.
Repeat steps 9-1 in reverse order to attach new chassis. Please note, detailed instructions with photos will be included with your new chassis.
There are no videos available at this time.